A seminar on... parasites!
I’m interrupting the posts about my story to tell about a seminar I attended a couple of months. It was a seminar on parasites for alternative health professionals that took place in my city. Went there to see if I could meet someone who was able to help and/or shed some light on my situation. It ended up being interesting and enriching, both from a learning point of view and a humane point of view. I received a lot of info there and I’m going to try to summarize the most important points here in case it may help someone. The main speaker was a doctor (yes, someone actually with a medical degree!) and has a PhD too. I talked to him about my story and he actually looked at me with understanding. Beautiful feeling. I felt very relieved. This doctor was aware of scattering and acknowledges disseminated infections and that a big diversity of symptoms or health ailments may be caused by parasites.
Important points discussed at the seminar:
- he talked about co-factors (molds, bacteria, viruses, toxins, metals, etc.), linked parasites to food sensitivities, cancer and other chronic and degenerative diseases; elevated IgG, IgE and low IgA
- he talked about increasing resistance (proved by veterinary tests)
- acknowledged good lab tests are time consuming and regular lab tests are not reliable
- on sources of infection: more or less along RHRPlus lines (emphasized pets) AND organic crops (said in our country farm fertilizers are being used that may contain pig feces and therefore Ascaris Suum larvae )
- he had the “theory” (he wasn’t sure), that once the eggs of the helminths are outside the digestive track, they may travel through the lymphatic system
- linked parasites with autism in children, combined with metal poisoning and other chronic infections - he thinks vaccines confuse the parasites to act differently in the body, causing larva migrans (apart from causing metal poisoning), eosinophils and basophils cannot defend the attack and and this may be a trigger (he’s found research about parasite infection altering vaccination effect, so why not the other way round)
- talked about each parasite being linked to concrete bacteria and viruses
- linked each parasite with different symptoms
- linked parasites to histamine, inflammation; to elevated anfetamines (specially Ascaris)
- talked about parasites being able to thrive on metals, toxins, feed on hormones, etc etc (no need of food in digestive track)
- regarding treatment, he recommended different herbs, vitamins & others depending on the parasite. He’s created a 3-month deworming protocol, although serious cases may take longer (yeps, much longer is my guess). His general protocol combines several allopathic drugs (basically mebendazole & pyrantel pamoate -albendazole in some cases, niclosamide for taenia, & other specific options- with DE, castor oil, neem, epazote and MMS for enemas and to cover bacteria/virus release). In my case I think this alone wouldn’t solve the problem because I have developed resistance to both mebendazole & pyrantel pamoate, albendazole I tried once already…
- insisted on importance of enemas during protocol
- recommended zapper only for blood parasites and other conditions/symptoms
- he showed us how to diagnose parasites from stool using handy microscopes
The info was very detailed on different parasites and acknowledged there were many parasites we didn’t know about. He was close to someone that had had serious parasite problems, and that’s what got him investigating.
So sorry I have taken so long to give you a response.
The Doc at the seminar is Andreas L. Kalcker. He's been researching parasites for quite some time now.
Unfortunately, there is no recording available of the seminar. But, he does have a webpage that you can easily find and there is some more info on parasites over there. Let me know if you can't find it.
If you have specific questions or concerns, you can contact me again either through this thread or privately through the contact form in the blogs. I do have notes from the seminar and might be able to help with specific questions.
|« Parasites and relatives don't mix well...||What is scattering? »|