Ever since I’ve been ill I spit/cough up copious amounts of mucus/slime. I’ve never got used to it. I’ve had it since day one.
I believe I need to address the mucus/slime in order to get to the parasites. I’ve always wondered whether it is the mucus/slime that is protecting the parasites, like a barrier.
Here’s what I am doing -
I’m ingesting a syrup made up of ginger and honey. A stainless steel, glass or porcelain pot is required to prepare this).
How I prepare -
A quart (just under 1 UK litre) of water into pot and add approx 1/2 of ginger root or 2 ounces.
Cover the pot and boil. When the “tea” is half cooked down, remove from the stove. (If you take a slight sip, it should be very strong.) Add honey to sweeten - it may take the bottle.
Rebottle contents and keep in the refrigerator.
I am ingesting one tablespoon in the morning, afternoon and in the evening.
I’ve noticed a big difference since I’ve started this. I still have mucus/slime but I would describe it more like slithers in the back of throat. It’s a definate improvement.
Where, in my blog, do I mention maggots?! I don't appreciate comments like this on a serious matter.
|« Look What I Coughed Up!||What I Passed In My Stool »|