Comment from: Clarissa [Visitor]
ClarissaI think I have some sort of parasite-fungi or bacteria making me sick and I wanted to get tests like you have on your page with a mircoscope and such. Where or how do I get these?
05/06/12 @ 18:37
Comment from: Jane [Member]
Unfortunately RHRPlus who carried out my tests no longer do lab testing. The test results I received are what you see in my blog ie. urine, sputum and stool. I'm unsure if you can contact a lab directly and submit samples yourself. Have you tried searching or contacting one? I'm unsure if you will have to go through a Practitioner who can order some tests for you.
05/10/12 @ 13:48
Comment from: Deborah [Visitor]
DeborahI've had the same cyst for years. I happened to show it to a chiropractor; he manipulated my hand and wrist and the cyst disappeared. That was more than ten years ago. Fortunately, that worked for me and I didn't have to opt for surgery. You never know what's going to work.
12/27/12 @ 15:37
« Smileys in my BlogIridology - What Your Eyes Can Tell You With Regards To Your Health »