Comment from: A.S. [Visitor] Email
A.S.Can you recommend any medical specialists (Parasite?) located in the SF Bay Area(Stanford Medical facility?) that may be able to help?? I have a relative who has been sick for over 6mos and the Drs are unable to pinpoint the exact problem. Symptoms in beginning were flu like, then headache and now losing eyesite. Any info would help. Thank you.
04/12/12 @ 12:50
Comment from: DD Rose [Member]
Hello A.S.:

I don't know anyone personally. You could contact a Tropical Medicine Specialist, Immunologist, or Infectious Disease physician. If you contact an ID physician, you might want to inquire if they?ve treated HIV patients successfully or specialized in HIV. The ID physicians who treat HIV patients are more familiar with parasites than those who don?t treat HIV people regularly.
04/12/12 @ 12:56
Comment from: Di Anh [Visitor] Email
Di AnhQuite insightful. This has saved me hours of searching. Thanks for sharing.
06/28/13 @ 09:51
Comment from: DD Rose [Member]
Hello Di:

I'm delighted that our site was helpful to you. Please come by again.
06/28/13 @ 15:32
« Monsters Inside Me - Episode 5Monsters Inside Me - Episode 3 »