Comment from: Patricia Grimes [Visitor]
*****
Patricia GrimesVery helpful information on enzymes.
Will use this to help me eliminate parasites.
I've learned a lot by reading all of your
articles.
Thank you for taking time to help other
people in need.
Patricia
09/07/13 @ 13:41
Comment from: DD Rose [Member]
Hello Patricia,

You're welcome. I'm happy that the articles have been helpful to you. Please drop me a note anytime to let me know how you are doing.

DD Rose
09/10/13 @ 11:56
Comment from: Sandy [Visitor]
*****
SandySuch great information! I am definitely preparing all meats with enzymes now!
10/12/13 @ 04:49
Comment from: DD Rose [Member]
Hi Sandy,

Thank you. I'm glad that you have found this information helpful. I did another post on enzymes; here's the link if you haven't seen it.

10/14/13 @ 14:05
Comment from: pud [Visitor]
pudWhen I have done a herb protocol I mix in a 3 day pineapple cleanse where I make a smoothie from pineapple chopped, coconut milk, pineapple juice, orange juice (some water or ice cubes to required consistency). It is an excellent remedy.
11/18/13 @ 16:56
Comment from: Andrew [Visitor]
AndrewI have been chronically ill for over 11 years. Muscle pain, brain fog, headaches, chronic fatigue, Hypercoagulation, Osteoporosis, and Candida. Basically I have felt like I have the flu for over 11 years.

I was recently diagnosed with Acanthamoeba. I have read that they can form cysts which protect them from temperature and PH changes.

Do you think the enzymes can help kill Acanthomoeba also?
11/21/13 @ 11:59
Comment from: DD Rose [Member]
Hi Andrew,

You have a lot going on. Please know that your list of symptoms aren't unusual in dealing with microbial infections. In regard to your question, you might to read another post that I did about enzymes.

It would be a good idea to read more on the suggested enzymes than my post, but special formulated enzymes can help with breaking down cysts or the protective covering (biofilms)on ALL microbes. On your own you'll need to experiment with dosage and to find a protocol to deal the organisms afflicting you. Once this layer is removed or holes punched into it (in your case a cysts covering) the offending organism can be directly attacked. Here's a perfect example that can help you understand about protective covering.

It is a fact that bacteria in our mouth will cling to teeth. Certain bacterium, however, can be more harmful than good with causing gum or tooth damage. Sugar is used by these organism to thrive more rapidly. A build-up on teeth (beginning stages of plaque) can produce a slimy feeling -- biofilms are produced by bacterium, as a layer to protect itself (a survival mechanism). Biofilms allows the bacterium underneath it to cause decay and a smell could be toxins being thrown off by the organism. Overtime the layer can become thick and hard to get rid of. This same scenario basically occurs with amoebas, fungi/molds, worms, and as mentioned bacterium.

I hope that the above explanation helps you.
11/21/13 @ 12:01
Comment from: Chris [Visitor]
ChrisYour work is amazing. I suffer from allergies all the time and have bad digestion. I think my body is full of parasites, i'm gonna start to eating more digestive enzymes.
01/09/15 @ 21:30
« Herbals for IBS, B. hominis & D. fragilisEnzymes Help to Kill Worms - Part 2 »