Comment from: Jane [Member]
As they say, 'better out than in'! Thanks for sharing.

Can I just say, those are very similar to what I have had up my nose. And, like you, I've had tinges of blood with them also. They are very difficult to get out. Next time I manage to get one out I'll take picture and post it. But from what I'm looking at, it's very similar to what I've had up my nose.

Interestingly, when I was seeing the Kinesiology Practitioner, who happened to be a private GP, he told me I had Ascaris in my sinuses (and in other places too!). He wrote this after a session I had - "Ascaris in maxillary sinuses, stomach, large bowel...".

Since I've been doing much better my sinuses have improved a great deal. I also don't have the itchiness nor so much mucous up my nose. When my symptoms were extremely bad, my sinuses would be extremely clogged up and I'd get lots of these white things up my nose. I'd also experience an awful odour from my nose (and body too, it seemed to come out of my pores). I found this extremely distressing to cope with.

I made a post a while back in my own blog. It wasn't something up my nose but something that I coughed up and I believe it to be some kind of worm. Here is the link - http://www.rhrplus.com/b2evolution/blogs/index.php?blog=5&title=what-i-coughed-up-in-slimey-mucus&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Good job for getting it out!
09/27/10 @ 01:47
Comment from: DD Rose [Member]
I can certainly identify with the symptoms of itchiness, clogged sinuses, and "white things" up the nose. I was paranoid that those things would turn into a horrifying moment like Marsha; I'm so blessed that it never occurred!

I'm in agreement with you too; my experience does appear to be similar in nature with the same kind of worms. I don't have any doubts about the Ascaris problem because this had been an enemy of mine that I identified years ago. Ascaris are known as the "traveling worm" because they go everywhere in the body.
09/30/10 @ 19:57
Comment from: ArtBirdy [Visitor]
*****
ArtBirdyThe "things" that come out of my nose, as I said in my story, started out as constant large bloody scab-like things with constant irritation, nosebleeds, itching. I still have the itching, nose bleeds and what appear to be "wounds" in my nose but the things I blow out now are more like grayish yellow globules. These are the things I tried to get tested. When I look at them under high magnification they have threadlike worms, red and black in them. I was told by an allergy doctor that everyone's nose mucous has these "filaments" as he called them.

Still have them...will see if they will test them after I get final results on the blood parasite they are trying to identify. I hope I can find a good doctor that will take me as a patient, know about parasitology, and believe me about the rest of my symptoms...I better start researching now.

Thanks for your blog!
10/02/10 @ 00:39
Comment from: DD Rose [Member]
So.... your allergy doctor thinks that "filaments" are normal, as well as, your continuous nose bleeds and irritations? LOL! I don't think so; no doubt, a better qualified doctor who has an interests that is educated in this area will tell you otherwise. I hope that you will find the answers.

At some point, I may put up a gallery of micrograph photos that I had up on the lab site. Those pictures of parasites, as far as I'm concerned are still relevant. Perhaps, when I get them back up, you might be able to identify something.
10/04/10 @ 13:09
Comment from: Ruth Wilde [Visitor]
Ruth WildeWhat kinf of worms are these? Are they contagious?
04/06/12 @ 06:11
Hi Ruth:

I don't know what kind of worm this is. Is it contagious? As far as I'm concerned all parasites are susceptible to contagion; however, a person who is aware that they have this kind of problem are extra protective to make sure that this doesn't spread to others. The biggest problem are people who don't believe that may have a parasite infection and their hygiene isn't at a high standard.
04/06/12 @ 17:17
Comment from: ashigakari [Visitor]
***--
ashigakari:worm:
your website has debug information printed below..but anyway I just happen to pass in your site. did you take any medications for that? thanks!
07/10/12 @ 13:50
Hello Ashigakari:

Yes, I'm aware that there is debug info available and it has been on to monitor the blog.

As for your question, no, I wasn't on a protocol then. I simply drank fresh ginger - a lot of it.
07/10/12 @ 14:03
Comment from: L.S. [Visitor]
L.S.Thank u for yr blog. I have been sick for several yrs now. I have got brain tumors and tumors and lesions in other organs. Also , I have a lot of nausea and vomiting. My immune system is weak. My labs r ridiculous. I hav severe bone disease and a of spinal cord fractures. An yes, pain. In the last 6m to a yr. I lose weight an camt gain. Usually I go up an down but maintain. I hav absolutely no appetite an when I eat I feel full an sick after just bites. Also , it feels like somethg is in my throat, almost choking me at times.This is frustrating :( my mouth has been sore. So I was taking pics of my mouth and I got pic of a tapeworm!!!! Yes, that's right a tapeworm in my throat. My stomach does hurt but like a cramping hurt. Sharp pains come here and there. What's scary is I go to ER. The dr was not friendly. Cldmt care less. Said it wasmt a parasite cuz all parasites ate shiny white and they are always in the intestines. She is in the WRONG. I'm terrified :( she glanced in my mouth an throat quickly an said its prolly food. Huh !! And the pics. She looked at one pic and said oh that's part of yr throat. Uh .. No, Im suppose to be without lthe parasite tapeworm in my throat. She had me diagnosed before she ever came in to see me. Unreal, she said well I'll jus write for u to go to an ENT. I have one. I want it out now before befor I choke or smother. Or worse. ;(
07/10/12 @ 14:15
Hi L.S.

You're welcome. I'm really sorry that you are suffering. I, and many others, can empathize with you on not being believed. It is a major problem that is perpetuated by false doctrine practiced by doctors that these things don't exists. Your very story is the very reason why I started the blog.
1) You're not alone.

2) The medical profession needs to understand that these are REAL problems and not psychosomatic/delusional issues.

On the link below, you'll find my stories and the costly nightmares that I've been through. It has not been easy.

There is victory in getting better but the road and journey has been a long and painful one, unfortunately. You can win this, but it does take time!

My best to you for better days ahead.

Cheers!
DD Rose
07/10/12 @ 14:30
Comment from: me [Visitor]
meI have them too, lab test said it was cotton but anyone can see it isn't

I'm going to try Vectin ivermectin horse paste locallon the nostrils

take care
07/31/12 @ 22:09
Hello:

A local application won't work too well because this is an internal issue where they are traveling up into the nose cavity, usually via the throat.

Besides, it is better to stay away from the animal drugs for various reasons and concerns.
07/31/12 @ 22:13
Comment from: Hafeez [Visitor] Email
*****
HafeezI couldn't find the right word to describe your contribution, because i found it to be very wide and educative.

I wish a medical Doctor, had similar experience so as to have undestanding of what we go through in this particular situation, and then he or she would probably explain better while others understand and belive.

I have battle for more than 6years with "salavating" that is I often have saliva in my mouth, that even I often wake up to empty severally before daybreak (at midnight) also I have other simptons you listed except for sensationally feeling (movement) at d nose track that started recently, I also have the problem of itching in my chest area (internally), often feel like trowing up,stomachache,at times lost of voice, dry troth and itches inside the ear. I met an ENT Dr. Last year who gave me some antibiotics and worm expeler that I used. I got relieved except for the saliva.

But about a year after the situation is repeated with a new symptom, my mum had advised that I use the Ginger solution, but Doctors say I have traces of stomach ulcer, and so I could not use peperish.

Thanks for sharing your experience, I will try the Ginger solution after completion of the priscribed drugs I have.

Please I would like to get information of further discovery if any better solution comes up.
09/06/12 @ 12:49
Comment from: Hafeez [Visitor] Email
HafeezI have the same symptoms with itches in the chest and inside the ear, dry trouth and salivates a lot, most often I wake up at night with mouth full of sliva. Last year I was given antibiotics with worm expeler, but I got relieved and it repeats annually with new symptom, this year with sensational movements in the nose track. The Dr. Said I ve traces of stomach ulcer, I would have used the Ginger solution because my mum had advised the use of Ginger,but I didn't because of the ulcer, but I would try it after completion of the prescribed drugs. Thanks for sharing your experience.
09/06/12 @ 13:04
Hello Hafeez:

Thank you very much. It is a good feeling to know that what I've done is helping others and it is a small contribution. I wish that there is more that I could do, because the level of suffering with these conditions is very high and there is little help from doctors. Although I would never wish this on anyone, it would be nice if there were doctors who suffered from the same thing could know what it is like. I think it would radically change medical science, their perspective, and a motivation to DO something about these problems.

Unfortunately, the wrong meds are prescribed all the time. Antibiotics won't do anything to relieve parasites. Some stomach ulcers or infections have been related to H. pylori and you might want to read my post on that; people have found it helpful. Of course, getting a proper diagnosis is key to addressing the problem.

DD
09/06/12 @ 15:07
Comment from: jim [Visitor]
jimcourse, getting a proper diagnosis is k
01/13/13 @ 05:22
Comment from: DD Rose [Member]
Physical evidence is a diagnosis and this was confirmed years ago. A diagnosis comes into play when factors are 'unknown' which is the entire reason for getting a diagnosis so that treatment can follow.
01/14/13 @ 15:27
Comment from: May [Visitor] Email
*****
MayI have those nose worms too. exactly as the picture. I also have facial worms, I can see the blue line in my face where they are crawling. I mashed a couple out and know exactly where they are by the lines. I took worm meds to no avail. My immunity is low due to something and my white bllod cells the EO% one ar 6.4% and should be below 3%. Indicator of worms. My stools looked like hair balls. I'm trying everything garlic paste, ginger paste, pumkin seeds, termeric, coconut oil, pineapple, carrots, cayenne, papaya, cloves, orgel, dog flea shampoo, douche with iodine or vinegar, zinc and zinc oxide. I took worm prescription the 2 dose type. I've had steriods, and had mono, herpes type 1, rocky mountain fever, servere joint pain, cronic fatique syndrone, fibromyaliga, and low immunity. For some unknown reason the beer I once loved make me vomit now. The bottom line is: If I can get rid of the worms I know I would be normal again. I'm assuming I have thread worms/strongyloidasis since I'm from Tenn and work in Kentucky.
01/17/13 @ 01:40
Comment from: Vincent [Visitor] Email
VincentTalk to Joel at Dr Shen's in Berlely CA.

1-877-922-4372.

Joel is an experienced herbalogist. I picked up roundworms from touching a cat. I actually saw a black slithery thing crawling up under my left hand 3rd finger nail making it's way towards my body. Suffice it to say it caused my more hell than you can believe. I was on a container ship in the middle of the Pacific Ocean heading to China from California (U.S. Merchat Marine Officer)with no where to go. I survived by eating ginger and taking garlic cloves. 3 different Doctors in the USA were totally useless, so I went to Shen's Clinic. Joel prescribed to me some herbs - Betel nut, licorice root, Andrographis and Astragali. He mixed it up in a certain percentage of each. They are the best thing yet. You have to have clean diet, probably vegetarian is the best way to go. Working out and exercising is important, as it strengthens you inside and out. And do your own enemas or get some colonics. Parasites don't live well in a healthy environment, so get the toxis out of you. Parasites produce fungus, rashes, spots on your skin because of their toxins and when they die off. He will do a consultation with you first verbal and e-mail. Get moving and get your heath together. http://www.drshen.com
1-877-922-4372

Getting rid of them is a process. They are smart. They can hide in mucous, cysts etc, anything filthy is their domain so make sure you do a cleansing.
01/24/13 @ 11:21
Hi Vincent:

Thank you for writing. All of your suggestions are spot on. With hard work there is light at the end of the tunnel and better health.

The biggest thing is for someone to get a protocol that will work for them. You mentioned some great herbs, but I know more herbs were added to make it effective. A good protocol to follow is hard work but worth it.... I'm an alternative practitioner so I know.
01/24/13 @ 14:30
Comment from: Lois [Visitor]
*****
LoisI have had parasites and small worms of varying colors in several parts of my body. I have been to two different doctors and they look at me like I'm whacko. I even saved samples and one told me they could only look at live specimens and the other doctor told me they looked like food particles. In my recent research, the info I like and plan to try after my current bulging disc problem, is to go to a University where they have "doctors-to-be" being trained to recognize parasites and how to treat them. Today I discharged from my nose green puffy ones with light blood where they were attached. I think they don't like the Prednisone I am on this week. I use Q-Tips and gently loosen them before blowing. It works. Take care everyone. We are not crazy.
01/27/13 @ 11:05
Hi Lois,

The green could be a sign of a bacterial infection with mucous surrounding a worm, rather than the worm being green. Look again, because I'd be interested in your findings.
01/29/13 @ 14:26
Comment from: SWest [Visitor]
SWestHave any of you tried Diatomaceous Earth, also called Fossil Shell Flour?
02/01/13 @ 21:08
Hi SWest,

Yes, I have and would never suggest it. In my earlier days, I thought it was 'the answer' to my woes. It did nothing for me even at high levels.
02/02/13 @ 20:07
Comment from: Tracy [Visitor] Email
TracyHi I have been fighting worms in my nose since last fall and there is no telling how long I have had them because for 2 years or more I started having trouble breathing for no reason had to use Afrin to breath the Flonase did not work anymore, last summer I got insomnia real bad and my anxiety level got worse.Then I was washing my nose and face and saw wiggly white things come out so I really panicked then. I would wash and wash with face wash and the more I pushed on my nose the more little white things would come off the top of my nose and inside my nose. And I could feel wiggling in the cartilidge in my nose and inside I could barely eat anything or they would start wiggling like crazy. I rubbed and cleaned my nose raw . Lost a lot of weight . Went to 5 different Doctors who thought I was crazy I also saw mucus sacks in my nose and is connected to the cartilidge that is in front of my nose where I am still fighting the wiggling and knawing in my nose everywhere inside especially next to the bone in middle of my nose. It has been a nightmare and I have used herbs and everything else till my nose gets so sore. I got pneumonia this dec. and had been couphing and gasping for breath months before that. One doctor put me on Cephelexin this past fall I got a yeast infection ,one doctor gave me bactrim, said I had cellultis,the other said I had follicilits none of them would listen to me or help me to get the mucus sacks where the thin clear like worms live and stretch across my nose and there is a mature one or two I cannot catch that i have seen in my nasal cavity , and the doctors want believe me. I have even felt movement in my scalp and itching around my ears and face,lips I also have the yeast infection there also. I had to beg my doctor to prescribe me albenza and diflocan for my yeast infection. My Chiropractor who does herbal treatments gave me this stuff called propel which soon as I took it he said I still had infection in my lungs ,soon as I took the herb medicine I coughed and blowed out all kinds of nasty stuff this is after I had took antiobiotics that ddidn't do anything and I also had felt so bad for so long fatigued and tired all the time for no reason for over a year. Slowly getting energy back, fighting depression too,and I am still fighting them in my nose they wiggle and I get larvea out all the time pressing on the outside constantly and treatments will work for a while then they stop working. I have cried so much and have been so stressed about this. I pray this nightmare will end is hard to enjoy anything any more I feel so hopeless and so tired I have to work and put stuff in my nose all the time! I have many praying for me please keep me in your prayers!! And any suggestions and help would be appreciated! Thank you,Tracy{{
02/03/13 @ 11:42
Hi Tracy:

So sorry. I know how frustrating, maddening, and frightening these infections can be. In the beginning of my discovery, I cried too more than I ever had in my entire life especially after the scattering throughout my body. Following was a nightmare beyond words... Prayers are what got me through so much and to keep my mind focused. I will certainly pray for you too. Please keep me posted and email me anytime.
02/06/13 @ 14:06
Comment from: Jessica [Visitor]
JessicaDr. Shen's is such a great resource! Love those folks, and the acupuncturist who sent me there in the wake of some gnarly DV injuries' surgical repairs.
...
When freaked out by the seemingly loose hair that grabs on and pulls back, I rinse my nostrils with a tiny bit of diluted T-gel [coal tar shampoo, always on the shelf at your local 99c Only Store or Dollar Tree].
I sometimes find similar weirdness on/in my scalp, and find a dilution of Dr. Bronner's Lavender soap a soothing astringent repellant and great hairdressing, for fine blonde hair anyway.
With 5 cats, who feed and foster ferals and keep the neighborhood rodent population in its place - their bellies - I have pest control issues extreme. An allergy to most arthropods, many of which are otherwise unnoticed, is one of the legacies of violence, as has been many failures of even long-time medical care providers. This site and others like it saved me a lot of time, $$$, and frustration. For in-person validation, try a good pet or feed store. Staff will offer advice on deworming protocols, and not blink an eye: of course large mammals in contact with hunters of flea-ridden vermin are prone to worm infestations. Duh. MDs who go by the book should get out more, and patients get out of their practices.
02/07/13 @ 18:28
Hi Jessica:

"MDs who go by the book should get out more, and patients get out of their practices."

Absolutely and good comment!!
02/08/13 @ 11:04
Comment from: Joan [Visitor] Email
JoanBecoming aware of the worms is 1/2 the battle. What to do about them comes next. I have been dealing with this issue for several months now, but I think these worms or parasites have been around for several years. I recommend reading "The Cure for All Diseases" by Hilda Clark. This women is a legendary Doctor who was basically black balled by the medical field and harrassed by the FDA for the cures she came up with. They involved electrolosis, sound and light waves, as well as concoctions of a variety of natural herbs. She invented the zapper. I'm not going to tell you all there is to know because that would be impossible. I highly recommend getting her book. You will be on your way to a healthy, worm free life. God bless all!
02/14/13 @ 21:00
Hi Joan:

"Becoming aware of the worms is 1/2 the battle."

Yes, your statement is so true. In my experience the biggest gains to health are having a strategic and sound protocol. Please find a good alternative practitioner who understands about parasites because it would be worth the time to invest in. You may find a someone near you in the post that I did that with a directory of NDs.

My best to you!
02/14/13 @ 21:08
Comment from: Xavier [Visitor] Email
XavierHello there.
Around 2-3 weeks ago my gp said that I had a sinus infection. I was given penicillin to take 4 times a day for a week. I took the course and went by when to take the drugs. Within the last 4 days my right nasal passage has been blocked. I have had pain on this side going from my cheek to around my eye. I spoke to my GP again today and prescribed me some more stronger antibiotics. I have been blowing my nose constantly and have noticed some fairly long strings of blood and took no notice. However it was only until I had left the tissue for the mucus to be soaked up that what looked to be like blood did not soak up and realised there were tiny little worms.
I have no idea what to do :/ does anyone have any suggestions?
04/29/13 @ 07:53
Comment from: nevercantell [Visitor]
nevercantellSymptoms that you are describing are demodex mites. They mate on your face enter into your nose & mouth. They feed off any moisture 1 drop of water outside the body can produce eggs. I've seen them in my shampoo (worm clusters) almost brain like formation shape. They enter into bacterial liquid products, hear them sucking the water up as they enter into my bottles. Rather than make a lengthy list of symptoms & products used & useless since many experience the same issues you can read about them on various sites. I would like to know what actually works. The problem is they morph & some say go dormant (so you think you nailed it then they return with new or additional symptoms). Mine are continuous & as we all know this is a nightmare from hell & back (trust me lost my job, home, etc). At this point no longer even expecting a cure, relief to the symptoms would be a welcome change. Found out dr.s who acknowledged lyme when it initially came to light were banned from the medical board before it came into acceptance. I believe the same is happening with parasite issues & that is why they dismiss any symptoms that we know is happening with our bodies. Afterall who knows best what is happening with our bodies than one's self? Am constantly at the ER since dr's can't be bothered to determine what I have and the ER is the only way I can get treatment. btw i ate an entire tube of invermectin horse paste a little bit at a time am 100 lbs the paste is made for 3000 lb horses, did absolutely nothing. Spent 60 G on products/herbs/strategic diet. Colon cleansing did nothing. They are in your blood stream. The worms in your nose are demodex mites that cluster together that forms those worm shapes. There are many demodex sites. Sadly tried it all nothing works. Disgusted with dr. who treat us like we live in a 3rd world country & could care less when it comes to mites. Apparently people around the world have this same problem & since the symptoms aren't discussed to 1 forum each forum thinks its something different aka demodex mites aka morgellons aka malassezia here's a site from a woman that has them all listed http://malasseziayeast-mypersonal-battle.blogspot.com/p/malassezia-morgellons-demodex-or.html. To those who battled & won.. LUCKY you!! To those who are still in this hellish nightmare am right along side you living it too.
05/06/13 @ 09:29
Hello Nevercantell:

It is apparent to me that you don't have a clear understanding of etiology or the DNA of organisms. To a degree I can even see how a person could get confused with the stringiness of Candida with mistaken it for worms, but not mites in a cluster.

"The worms in your nose are demodex mites that cluster together that forms those worm shapes."

I'm sorry but this is virtually impossible based upon the natural order of things. I can breakdown all the details but don't have the time. Bottomline, this worm structure had an intestinal tract and many details that it was a worm. I don't know how long you have been studying your problem, but my first encounter was in 2005. I'm not an expert but I do have a clear understanding between a worm and mites with studying for up to 12 hours in a day for years.

You might have a mite problem -- I don't know and would suggest looking deeper -- but, I know for a fact that the post that I wrote about was a worm burden related issue.
05/06/13 @ 12:10
Hi Xavier,

Your GP can't do much for you, it would be in your best interests to consult with an Infectious Disease doctor or Tropical Medicine physician, if you're interested in choosing that route.
05/06/13 @ 12:43
Comment from: Dr. D. Evens [Visitor]
Dr. D. EvensI would like to try to help you.
05/25/13 @ 00:50
Comment from: DD Rose [Member]
Hi "Dr" - if you have a real email I'd like to get in touch with you.
06/04/13 @ 19:33
Comment from: Sarah [Visitor]
SarahEVERYONE YOU NEED TO GOOGLE PINWORMS/THREADWORMS!!

i had these once and they often contaminate the nose also. They look exactly like the picture. a simple ovex pill should sort them. they did me and i had them in the ears too.
06/13/13 @ 02:37
Hi Sarah,

Yes, those worms can invade the area well as Ascaris. I'm glad that your treatment worked for you.
06/19/13 @ 15:05
Comment from: Sony [Visitor]
SonyI hven't had time to read many of the posts. I did however see the picture an it isn't a worm. It's mucous. The itch you feel could be anything from nerves, allergies, dry nose. It could also be hallucinations and delusions if you are on some kind of meds or antidepressants or other drugs. Sometimes meds dry out the nose. I'm not saying you aren't right, but I know how you feel. I have spent many years thinking the same thing.
07/10/13 @ 14:40
Hello Sony/Sonya:

I received a comment from you on a blog post that I made regarding nose parasites.

I can appreciate and understand anyone who might be skeptical about the information presented in my post. It is mainly for those who are infected with ¡®something¡¯ to be further examined. I had blogged about the experience after considerable time had passed. The nose worm was an unusual experience that I had had and it is certainly not an everyday matter. The post was not written for anyone who has a nose twitch, itchiness or the likes; it was not written for anyone to assume that a parasite might have migrated into the nose cavity; it was not written for anyone who does NOT have parasites to hysterically believe that they have them from a sensation in the nose. The post was written for those who have a parasite infection and for those who have seen something else exit their nose besides mucus ? meaning, it should be examined closer. Period. Anyone with discernment understands this. A worm and mucous slick look completely different! It is unfortunate that the picture is not a good one, but there were obvious signs that this was a worm-like object that I was looking at; i.e., two pointy ends and a visible digestive tract.

I know a great deal of physicians professionally, and a few that are personal friends of mine. Therefore, I have had better access to doctors than the average person. First and foremost, you have no right to give a so-called diagnosis from reading a blog post. Even if you were to speak to me for a short period of time, you don¡¯t have enough evidence to make a proper diagnosis without further questioning or access to testing. This is a fact. Parasites will reside almost anywhere in the body and in extreme cases inside bone marrow. (There is a lot to say about this but I don¡¯t have time to waste.) One of the treating doctors suggested that I read medical journals to understand what was going on with me -- since I had access to the hospital's library, it was a natural suggestion.

I have a very low tolerance for your attitude and pseudo-diagnosis, finding it arrogant and misguided. Your ¡°help¡± advice is not welcomed and was certainly never solicited. At the time of the incident I was NOT taking anything (not even daily vitamins) to cause wild hallucinations. I am neither delusional, overly imaginative, nor mentally unstable. Please be clear on that because my doctors are certain, as well as I and those who are around me. One thing that I'm certain about is that you have read what I've written irregardless of my history and have read into what you wanted to see based upon your "information" or confusion. Therefore, you have erroneously jumped to a conclusion about me that has no merit.

You stated about yourself that, "I have spent many years thinking the same thing." Hmmm.... I find this statement interesting. Years? The different between me and you is that I had an unusual experience or two with parasites; wrote some notes and years later blogged about it after coming across the notations. Not once did I ever think about the situation for years on end. This, in itself, says something about my mental state that has been attacked.

Have a good day.
07/10/13 @ 16:00
Comment from: JT [Visitor] Email
JTI think I might have a worm in my sinus cavity.
Here is why...

Feeling of wiggling in my nose at night. Always on the side that I am lying on....to the point of waking me up.

Weird sensations in the ears....

For a little while, it felt like crawling in my eyes, then it switched to my nose......

One night one I lost the eye sight in one of my eyes....

The sensation is not always there only when I lay down....

When the wiggling starts I also have the feeling of something caught in the back of my throat...

Also all of this sensation usually happens when I am constipated.

No mucous in the nose, only what feels like mucous in the throat but won't come out!
08/15/13 @ 14:09
Hi JT,

"So I am wondering if I have a parasite that is moving up my throat and into my nose?"

Yes, it possible. The sensations are very distinct and specific, just as you described. In regard to feeling something in your eye, I'm inclined to think that it was a separate issue, but related. Meaning a worm doesn't typically go from the eyes to the nose and back; once in the eyes they stay in that area. If you have a migration issue and a high worm burden, there is usually more than one worm moving around.

The only way to know, however, if you have a parasite issue is to start looking for evidence. I would also see if a test will reveal something; you will most likely need to take several tests.

I hope you'll find an answer.
08/16/13 @ 16:10
Comment from: Greg [Visitor] Email
***--
Greg:i>>I also have worms in my nose the worms in my nose look like a bowl with four prongs on II they are translucent /white in color and feel like silicone roughly. 5 inches in length the other night I took some pin x they did not like it that night I blew my nose and 6-7 worms came out with some blood. I thought they were gone but no such luck they r back today?
09/22/13 @ 07:22
Comment from: debbie b. [Visitor]
debbie b.I have the same the sluggy wormy things coming out too. I also have fibers, black specks, brain fog, tiredness, oh the list goes on and on. But you know what? It's called Morgellons disease. Absolutely no doctor that I have been to will acknowledge this. Something is fishey about that. They all will tell you that you are seeing things. Not one will look at pictures or specimens that I have brought to them. I know 4 other people in my local area that contracted this disease around the same yeat and were told the same things from the doctors that they have seen. Thank God I have an RN that has taken the time to look at the pictures that I took and the specimens that I showed her. I will be going to Johns Hopkins Infectious disease doctor within the next two weeks.
12/15/13 @ 12:10
Hi Debbie,

I'm sorry to hear that you may have Morgellons; years ago I had heard about this disease and how miserable people's lives have become with being afflicted. I have had many problems with my health, but this one, thank God, I DON'T have. Again, very sorry that you are dealing with this.

Please send me an email and let me know how your Johns Hopkins visit goes. Perhaps, you'll get somewhere with those group of doctors where others have been unsuccessful. Wishing you the best.

Blessings
12/18/13 @ 11:52
Comment from: DD Rose [Member]
To "N....." - You had gone to an ENT. I'm unable to respond to you, if you don't supply a valid email.

DD
01/17/14 @ 18:02
Comment from: Penny Wilson [Visitor]
*****
Penny WilsonI think we have symptoms of Morgellons disease.which the cdc doesnt recognize and noone wants to see it as a disease.It is a horrible terrible evil creepy disease.
04/12/14 @ 22:03
Hi Penny,

Yes, it possible that some people who have commented might have Morgellons. As you mentioned Morgellons is a horrible condition; I feel badly for those who have suffered with this condition.

However, I know for a fact that I DON'T have Morgellons. What I encountered was very specific, unusual, and with experiencing it once or twice. I have never had an everyday occurrence or afflicted for years like Morgellons cases with things coming out of my body or open sores.

Have a good week and thank you for your post. :)
04/16/14 @ 12:27
Comment from: UK THREADWORM [Visitor]
UK THREADWORMBASED IN UK. THREADWORKS/PIN WORMS NEED STRICT CLEANLINESS. FAMILY MUST DO THE SAME AND ANYONE YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ESPECIALLY PARTNERS AND OTHER BEDS! Mebendazole is the main medication used to treat threadworm infections. 2x pills over a 2 week period. SEE YOUR GP. Whilst this treatment is for internal condition. You may have other issues as I've read on this forum such as nose and ears. WHILST YOU ARE ON THIS MEDICATION DO THE FOLLOWING: You WASH your bed sheets and pillow cases DAILY! ON A HOT WASH. Shower/Bath up to TWICE DAILY (if not more). Especially if you go number 2 - SHOWER AND CLEAN YOUR BOTTOM (DON'T PUT ANYTHING UP THERE - JUST CLEAN AROUND IT GENTLY!). CLEAN YOUR HOME. IF YOU HAVE AN OLD BED THEN GET RID OF IT! HOOVER LIKE YOU'VE NEVER HOOVERED OR CLEANED YOUR HOUSE BEFORE. USE HAND SANITIZER. DO NOT SHARE FOOD WITH COLLEAGUES AT WORK!!!! ALL IT TAKES IS A DIRTY/UN-WASHED HAND. CLEAN YOUR PC MOUSE AND KEYBOARD ETC. NOT SURE ABOUT OTHE NOSE BUT I MAY HAVE SEEN A WHITE THREADWORM. TRY A MENTHOL NASAL SPRAY OR ANOTHER ONE BY VICKS (REMEMBER YOU ARE ON THE Mebendazole TREATMENT SO YOU MAY AS WELL CLEAN EVERYTHING IN THIS 2-WEEK PERIOD).
04/28/14 @ 16:19
Comment from: carol m. [Visitor]
carol m.Next month will be a year for me dealing with pompas and know it all dermatologist and forget the Dr's at the V.A.in Tenn.Just because you take a pill for depression does not mean you are delusional about the parasites that are taking over your life,o never mind I don't have a life these worms are mostly on my face in my ears,nose & now some on my neck.Every 2-3 weeks keratin forms just under my skin and under that are little circles it is not possible to remove these believe me I have tried even cut & stuck a needle in them when they move around they have a hard like protection over them if I'm lucky I can get pieces out but never a whole one they are white & round & if I put something on that burns they seem to all raise up and move around,I know that sounds weird but I also have 2 mites a short & long.I finally found a Dr. that is sending me to a Infectious disease Dr. in Rome Ga but I am so scared because if he thinks I'm nuts he knows about parasites so I try not to worry because if you are told as many times as I have (NO ALL I SEE IS SKIN) which I'm sure if you have worms you have been told that also.I want to know what these things are & where I got them & how in the hell to get rid of them.Thanks for all your info can't say I enjoyed reading them but it helped...
05/22/14 @ 17:10
Comment from: DD Rose [Member]
You cut and stuck a needle in your skin?! Your skin is a breathable organ; therefore, it makes more sense to use a topical agent to absorb into the tissue. I would think even a "parasite zapper" or electrical pulsar/Rife could do, but I really don't know about them; people claim they can work.
05/29/14 @ 15:57
Comment from: Robert [Visitor]
RobertI had problems with extreme fatigue, so I started researching on the internet. Came across a site called earthworkshealth testimonials; they were using food grade diatomaceous earth. I happened to have some (use it in my vegetable garden to kill bugs), so started taking it. Now one month later, my nose is very runny, and thin threadlike things are in the tissue when I blow my nose. Chest congestion is clearing up, arthritis is gone, energy is returning, and my skin looks healthy, actually younger! This stuff is very inexpensive; you can get a 50 lb bag from your local farm supply store for around $45 --- that's plenty to share with others. Must use "FOOD GRADE" (Perma Guard is the brand name in our local farm store). As an added benefit, apparently the molecular structure is such that it also removes heavy metals and radiation from the body! :oh_joy:
06/08/14 @ 08:37
Hello Robert,

Diatomaceous Earth can work for some people (not all). As for me, 7 years ago I used it for 3 months as an experiment and it did absolutely nothing for me; unfortunately, I know several others who had the same dismal results. For this reason I no longer suggest it because the results aren't consistent and the high expectation of eliminating parasite infections hasn't been sufficiently proven (particularly with large worms). It is possible that DE might work if used in conjunction with another parasite protocol, but I really don't know for sure.

I am happy, however, that DE has worked for you.
06/09/14 @ 13:11
Comment from: Adam Tedder [Visitor]
Adam TedderJust an update I have now seen over fifty doctors. Still no diagnosis. Can't even find pictures of what I have passed on the internet.It's been over four years and I think I am still pupulling them from my nostrils. Someone has to know something.
07/09/14 @ 14:14
Comment from: Jenina Conradie [Visitor] Email
Jenina ConradieIt is one thing to try and figure out exactly what you have in your nose or brain and who knows where else. I would approach from a different angle. How to get rid of this whatever. There is a product available - it is called CDS (chlorine dioxide solution. It used to be called MMS if you want to research it). You drop 20 drops in a glass of water and drink it every 2 hours. If you have worms in your nose, this will make them jump out!
Remember that these worms lay eggs, so even if you kill all the worms, it will only take a few days to be infested with new worms. This is a long process of several months to deworm.
09/22/14 @ 15:35
Comment from: mai [Visitor]
maiI have these now. I think they're pinworms/threadworms. Has anyone had success getting rid of them? I'm so stressed about this sometimes I just want to die :(
03/08/15 @ 03:37
Comment from: Genie [Visitor] Email
GenieI have a bad infestation of pinworms. I used two treatments of Albendazole which helped with the ungodly rectal itching. The weirdness continues and I've done this experiment over a four month period to see if I my initial hunch was right. My right ear bothers me esp. at night I feel movement in my ear and it drives me to distraction & I have to get up in the middle of the night. To relieve the crawling feeling in my ear I lie down & pour a capful of hydrogen peroxide in my ear & let it bubble.The "critters" hate it & immediately escape into my nose & then both nostrils drive me crazy with itching. I lace the inside of both nostrils with Vicks Vapo Rub cuz they hate menthol. Would greatly appreciate any help or advice to rid myself of this crawly plague. I feel them moving in every orifice of my body such as belly button, nipples, eyes, ears, nose, head, hair, vagina & rectum. For years I thought my chronic yeast infections were from Candida Albicans. I now think its parasites. I am open to all suggestions!!!
03/14/15 @ 19:07